eMotorWerks is an innovative Silicon Valley provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging solutions built upon a disruptive business model: by selling our market-leading JuiceBox smart grid EV charging stations into a rapidly-expanding electric vehicle market, we provide immediate benefit to EV owners and charging station operators while simultaneously delivering valuable, cloud-based load management services to utilities and grid operators. As a result, drivers receive fast, IoT charging and eMotorWerks receives multi-year “grid services” revenues.
Our mission is to dramatically accelerate EV adoption through advanced technologies and innovative solutions. The company's flagship residential product, a connected level 2 EV charging station and mobile app, has already helped nearly 30,000 drivers go electric. Find more information at www.eMotorWerks.com
As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will drive our outward presence in the market, ensuring consistent and compelling positioning, messaging, branding, and sales tools to customers and partners.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Develop programs and related content - e.g. web, collateral, training materials, etc. - to support channel sales
- Provide management and program management for channel and partner-related sales activities, e.g. microsites, web forms, campaigns
- Provide channel and field marketing collateral and content for various channels, e.g. social media; deploy these materials in support of programs with a variety of constituents, e.g. car dealers and OEMs as well as other partners such as storage, solar, and system integrators
- Provide support for corporate-related marketing, e.g. brochures, datasheets, whitepapers, booth presentations, contributed articles, media and press releases
- Prepare and participate in industry events, representing the company professionally and organizing the team and partners for maximum effectiveness
- Ensure consistent and compelling positioning, messaging, and branding across all channels
- Work with VP of Marketing and other members of executive and product team on news articles, white papers, content generation for other media
- Utilize online media channels to amplify key messages and event participation
- Help create and maintain core sales and channel tools, e.g. sales decks, corporate presentations
- Lead third-party providers and bring wide-reaching resources to bear, e.g. web developers, PR firms, print shops, remote and local contractors
- Experience and passion for electric vehicles and how they can change our world for the better
- 3-6 years experience in related fields: e.g. field and channel marketing, corporate and/or product marketing
- Top-notch writing and verbal skills
- A solid eye for design and visually aesthetic solutions
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Understanding of and experience with web design and implementation tools, e.g. Adobe suite, website CMS, marketing automation, CRM/SFA
- Know how to get things done quickly, on time, and with most cost-effective utilization possible
- Self-starter, able to work quickly and adapt within a fast-moving company with many smart people
- Technology background, e.g. automotive, energy, enterprise software and/or hardware
- Electrical systems understanding